The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Sep 15, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) —
The Global HVDC Transmission Systems Market Research Report 2020 provides a comprehensive analysis of the HVDC Transmission SystemsMarket segments, including their dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities of the global industry. Further, the report also takes into account the impact of the novel COVID-19 pandemic on the HVDC Transmission Systems market and offers a clear assessment of the projected market fluctuations during the forecast period. This is an in-depth study of the market enlightening key forecast to 2025.
The report is based on Quarterly updated statistics that are aggregated for the year and broken down by types, applications, industry, market region and other relevant segmentations. Detailed assessments from the industry experts help explain how the data and information reflect broader industrial trends. The report also provides qualitative insights into the market drives and delivers an accurate SWOT analysis for the market as a whole. Covering key players, their market strategies, evaluating their market position and providing key insights into their developments forms a major part of the report.
Get an exclusive report sample for review:
Top Key Players in the Global HVDC Transmission Systems Market: ABB Ltd(OTC: ABLZF), Siemens AG(OTC: SMAWF), Toshiba Corporation(OTC: TOSBF), and General Electric Co.(NYS: GE)
The market for HVDC transmission systems is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.07% during the forecast period of 2019 – 2024. The increasing demand for cost-effective solutions for long-distance power transmission, ease in controlling the active power link, the possibility of bulk power transmission, and low loss in transmission of power (over HVAC) are some of the significant factors that drive the HVDC transmission systems market. However, the growing demand for distributed and remote power plants that provide electricity in rural areas without the need for large transmission & distribution infrastructure is expected to hinder the growth of HVDC transmission systems market in the coming years.
– Submarine HVDC transmission system is expected to account for the largest share in the HVDC transmission systems market by transmission type on account of upcoming development projects driven by the increasing focus on power trading between countries.
– The growing energy demand, as well as the growth of the renewable energy sector in the Middle East & Africa, is expected to create significant opportunities for HVDC transmission systems market in the near future.
– Europe dominated the market across the globe in 2018 as the region witnessed increasing offshore wind farms developed in the countries, such as Germany and the United Kingdom.
Europe to Dominate the Market
– The European power generation mix is expected to change considerably in favor of renewables over the next few years, with countries, such as Germany, Spain, Belgium, and France, increasingly moving towards a low-carbon economy. The region also has several policies in place, such as the EU’s Renewable energy directive and national renewable energy action plans that support the transition to a low-carbon energy system.
– The energy transition continues to be an integral part of Germany’s energy landscape with ambitious goals to cut CO2 emissions by 80%, and increase the share of renewable energy in total energy consumption to 60%, and 80% of electricity generated from renewable sources, by 2050.
– By the end of 2017, a grid connection capacity of 5.7 GW was available for offshore wind projects in the North and Baltic Sea. Moreover, an additional 2.6 GW, either in the pre-construction phase or under construction, is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2019.
– In December 2017, together with the transmission lines already confirmed in offshore network development plans, the Federal Network Agency had confirmed two more connection systems in the North and Baltic Seas by 2030. This is expected to spur the growth of the HVDC transmission systems in Germany over the next decade.
– The French government is also supporting the share of renewable energy (especially offshore wind) and has set a target to build approximately 6 GW of offshore wind power by 2020.
– Excess of renewable energy generation capacity in France and Spain is expected to be more easily transmitted between the two countries, following the granting by the European Union of EUR 578 million to build an undersea power cable across the Bay of Biscay. This, in turn, is likely to require HVDC transmission lines to transmit with low transmission losses, to improve supply security, and resource diversification, as well as pave the way for power market integration in southwestern Europe.
Regional Analysis for Market:
North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Browse Complete Report details with Table of Content:
Influence of the HVDC Transmission Systems Market report:
-Comprehensive assessment of all opportunities and risks in the HVDC Transmission Systems Market.
-HVDC Transmission Systems Market recent innovations and major events.
-A Detailed study of business strategies for the growth of the HVDC Transmission Systems Market-leading players.
-Conclusive study about the growth plot of HVDC Transmission Systems Market for forthcoming years.
-In-depth understanding of HVDC Transmission Systems Market -particular drivers, constraints and major micro markets.
-Favorable impression inside vital technological and market latest trends striking the HVDC Transmission Systems Market.
Table of Contents:
Executive Summary: It includes key trends of the HVDC Transmission Systems market related to products, applications, and other crucial factors. It also provides an analysis of the competitive landscape and CAGR and market size of the HVDC Transmission Systems market based on production and revenue.
Production and Consumption by Region: It covers all regional markets to which the research study relates. Prices and key players in addition to production and consumption in each regional market are discussed.
Key Players: Here, the report throws light on financial ratios, pricing structure, production cost, gross profit, sales volume, revenue, and gross margin of leading and prominent companies competing in the HVDC Transmission Systems market.
Market Segments: This part of the report discusses product type and application segments of the HVDC Transmission Systems market based on market share, CAGR, market size, and various other factors.
Research Methodology:This section discusses the research methodology and approach used to prepare the report. It covers data triangulation, market breakdown, market size estimation, and research design and/or programs.
Finally, the HVDC Transmission Systems Market report is the believable source for gaining Market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request, and Market development rate and figure and so on. This report additionally Present a new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Customization of this Report: This HVDC Transmission Systems Market report could be customized to the customer’s requirements. Please contact our sales professional ([email protected]), we will ensure you obtain the report which works for your needs.
Market Insights Reports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market Insights Reports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]
Is there a problem with this press release? Contact the source provider Comtex at [email protected] You can also contact MarketWatch Customer Service via our Customer Center.
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.