LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the optical modulators materials market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.39 bn during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download the Latest Free Sample Report of 2020-2024
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Beijing Jiepu Chuangwei Optoelectronic, Beijing Jiepu Chuangwei Optoelectronic Technology Co. Ltd., Bluebean Optical Tech Ltd., CASTECH Inc., CLaser Photonics, Inc., Cristal Laser SA, Fabrinet, Gooch & Housego Plc, HC Photonics Corp., Inrad Optics Inc., Optolita UAB, Photon LaserOptik GmbH are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The expansion of the telecommunication network has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Optical Modulators Materials Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Optical Modulators Materials Market is segmented as below:
- Data Centers
- Optical Material
- Non-optical Material
- Fiber-coupled Optical Modulators
- Free-space Optical Modulators
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR32149
Optical Modulators Materials Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The optical modulators materials market report covers the following areas:
- Optical Modulators Materials Market Size
- Optical Modulators Materials Market Trends
- Optical Modulators Materials Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the development of high-speed optical fibers as one of the prime reasons driving the optical modulators materials market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Optical Modulators Materials Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist optical modulators materials market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the optical modulators materials market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the optical modulators materials market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of optical modulators materials market, vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Telecommunications – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Data centers – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- CATV – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY MATERIAL
- Market segmentation by material
- Comparison by material
- Optical materials – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Non-optical materials – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by material
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Fiber-coupled optical modulators – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Free-space optical modulators – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 10: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America – Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Development of high-speed optical fibers
- Emergence of IoT
- Increasing focus on developing smart cities
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Beijing Jiepu Chuangwei Optoelectronic Technology Co. Ltd.
- Bluebean Optical Tech Ltd.
- CASTECH Inc.
- CLaser Photonics, Inc.
- Cristal Laser SA
- Gooch & Housego Plc
- HC Photonics Corp.
- Inrad Optics Inc.
- Optolita UAB
- Photon LaserOptik GmbH
PART 16: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 17: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.